Connect with us

Advertisement

195 Views

Jobs rise in El Salvador for highly skilled scientists, engineers, doctors, and artists in 2024

Why does El Salvador offer jobs, Immigration, green cards, and higher salaries than the Middle East and the United States?, foreign direct investment (FDI) rise in El Salvador, US Debt Free El Salvador.

Published

Recently, the biggest announcement was made by the President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele in which it is said that San Salvador is now the top skilled Jobs rise in El Salvador for highly skilled scientists, engineers, doctors, and artists who are needed in the future. Also, want to do such developments. Currently, after El-Salvador’s Bitcoin adoption, the investing, financial, and developing strategy is now being used in all sectors of El-Salvador. Currently, other countries in El Salvador, including Spain, Mexico, China, and the US, are pursuing investments and strategic partnerships that can play a big role in making El Salvador a city like UAE, Singapore, and New York in the future. Just as the US, UAE, and Middle Eastern countries are providing jobs to highly skilled people, in the same way, they are providing jobs to top-skilled and retired people around the world. Now El Salvador is also spending millions of USD to attract top talented people like Creators, Programmers, Engineers, doctors, and artists to their country who can play the biggest role in the progress of El Salvador in the future. But just as the primary income of the Middle East countries is Oil, Natural Gas, and Petroleum gas, similarly the income of El Salvador is also Bitcoin and with its help El Salvador can increase its GDP and financial growth by up to 30X in the future.

Why does El Salvador offer jobs, Immigration, green cards, and higher salaries than the Middle East and the United States?

Because recently El Salvador has created huge opportunities to give free visas, green cards, and residency to investors. Currently, El Salvador has not only provided jobs to sea people but has also provided jobs to El Salvadorians and now almost 60% of El Salvador is employed and the remaining 40% are children, elders, and women who are almost retired. Currently, El Salvador is receiving foreign direct investment (FDI) from all over the world which is the future of El Salvador, and in the future, US, Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern, and South American companies also want to invest in El Salvador. Currently, people who are less likely to move to the US, Europe, and Canada are now living in El Salvador. due to foreign direct investment (FDI), reduces internal interest rates, an environment for investment, tourism, bitcoin mining, web3 jobs, stable inflation, and lower additional income tax rates. Earlier, El Salvador had 5X more US debt than GDP, but now after bitcoin adoption, El Salvador’s US debt is almost equal to GDP, which is about $35 USD. Soon El Salvador will become debt-free by 2025 and highly skilled scientists, engineers, doctors, and artists are needed to further develop El Salvador.

Continue Reading