Connect with us


Crypto & News289 Views

PepeCoin ($PEPE) price prediction of 2023, Top Frog Bullish Memecoin

$Pepe Frog memecoin price prediction of 2023, $Pepe reach $1 till next big burnings on Ethereum. $Pepe Phase wise to grow the partnerships, TOKENOMICS, LP token Burning, Other Memecoin takeover, CEX listings, upcoming holders target, Token Gated to Discord, Pepe tools and other Swapping. $pepe going to kills Shiba Inu, Floki Inu and other top largest supply of ETH memecoins.


World’s new upcoming memetic coin in the top memecoin listed coin on the Ethereum Blockchain, the Frog based coin made by a single community with providing best quality of Ethereum Liquidity pools to grow the community of frog memecoin for the Bullish signal. Pepe is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative Shiba,Cum, GMElon, Kishu, Turbo, Ass, FlokiMoon and other potato inu coins on Ethereum to have their day more gems hands and rich choice on the upcoming memetic coins on the ethereum blockchain. $Pepe is first coin on the Ethereum blockchain who made recently and grew approximately 25,000% from starting airdrop to yet. The King of Memecoin ($PEPE) inspired by Shiba Inu & Floki Inu coins who made a Doge themed. The Pepe is makes memecoin great again, Launched Stealth With no Presale, ZeroTaxes, LP Burnt and contract renounced for $PEPE coin for the people, forever, Fueled by pure memetic powers to let $PEPE show you the way.


How to buy $PEPE and what is supply of $PEPE?

Buying a $PEPE coin is simply using Uniswap, Metamask & ETH to Swap your ETH to $PEPE, all the supply 420 Trillions with No Taxes, No Bullshit. The $PEPE 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “pepecexwallet.eth”, the ENS domain ‘pepecexwallet.eth’ will hold and list all tokens and add left LP tokens to the new project to grow together new projects and community.


Why $Pepe army can loss their Twitter handle?

In Recently, The Most popular twitter handle of $PEPE coin was mostly suspended on Twitter Account, because of violations and other issue with twitter. In this week, $PEPE twitter handle were suspended due to the PFP & Peoples understands its a bad opprotunity for those who holds their PepeCoins. The $PEPE community just saw second time suspensions on the @pepecoineth but they understands how it can one effects their portfolios. But its not a time to care about your activities about other projects because all the $Pepe coins are circulated & added to CEX listing via its ENS (Ethereum Name Service) to manage everything. if you want to hold the $Pepe still in your portfolio, so you should focus on its Decentralized contract address and ENS to see last activities.


What the Roadmap of $Pepe?

The Roadmap of rough sketch of $pepe to growing the Frog Meme, Frog Vibe and HODL & Meme Takeover to all other largest supply of Shiba, Floki and other memecoin of shitcoins.

The $Pepe is looking to start a Community Partnerships Pepe Times digital newsletter, Formation of token gated discord group, Pepe Palace, for holders, more details tba, CEX Listings 10,000+holders. Pepe merch, Pepe Academy, Pepe Tools, T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders, Meme Takeover and other utility to grow a single community of Frog Memecoin.

The $Pepe team works are based on Phase wise to grow the partnerships, TOKENOMICS, LP token Burning, Other Memecoin takeover, CEX listings, 10000+ holders target, Token Gated to Discord, Pepe tools and other Swapping.  

On the Ethereum Chain, i think $Pepe token will be first token to Burn approximately 93% of LP tokens to make happy the community of $Pepe Frog Memcoin. 6% something $Pepe will be listed on final and circulated supply on the all Ethereum based CEX listings. The $Pepecoin has completed its airdrop upto $200,000 worth of Liquidity Pools to reward all new community of $Pepe.

Continue Reading